Ever wondered how you can simplify the whole process of preparing and cooking meals in your home to make time for other thing? Well, the answer lies in applying easy to use chef cooking tips that are globally in use by professional cooks, which can be incorporated by home-makers to make reduce effort and time spent in the kitchen.
1. Beginning with minimizing trips to the grocery store, kitchen queens (or kings) can keep a small memo pad in the kitchen storage units to keep a note of rations getting over as soon as they do.
2. Cutting, measuring and preparing in advance to cooking is a smart and effective time-saving way to whip up meals minus the stress and mistakes and any good chef will recommend washing and dicing ingredients common to various dishes (if cooking many dishes) together to save on cleaning-up afterwards too. E.g. for a recipe needing a quarter cup chopped onions and another dish calling for 3 quarters, chopping a whole cup will ensure you can distribute the consequently.
3. You can minimize the energy spent into preparing multiple dishes by chalking out time limits and using handy kitchen helpers, including appliances to cut the job short for you. The dish with the longest cooking time can be placed on heat first to ensure you have enough time to organize other foodstuff on the menu. Setting a kitchen timer for each dish will work in your favor so as to alert you when you are supposed to attend to the dish and ensure it cooks for the allotted time, saving you having to check in frequently!
4. The secrets of chef cooking tips revolve around simplifying basic steps: placing a pre-moistened kitchen cloth under a mixing bowl helps it stand its ground when you are mixing ingredients and single-use vinyl gloves help food-stains from coming onto your hands, hot food effects from peppers and onions away from irritating the skin.
5. Smart chef cooking tips would be incomplete without cluing you in on the quick use of a nonstick cuisine spray that will prevent food items stored in plastic jars from discoloring them, as many chefs are prone to doing, storing as they do, the cuisine spray in small, clear bottles for this purpose alone.
6. Chef cooking tips include making sweet dishes less so by stirring in half tsp of vinegar, which balances the flavor to placing a toothpick between a cooking-pot and its lid to stop a boil-over happening (great for casserole-cooking) to simply coating the inside portion of the lid with veggie oil to prevent custard, milk and pasta dishes from escaping their cuisine confines!
7. Lastly, putting marbles or even the clean jar-top at the bottom of a pan gives a timely alert when the water level decreases to a minimum as these start rattling! In the above mentioned ways, you can increase the quality of your home life by directing all energies saved from using these secret chef cooking tips into pleasurable things in an easy manner.
About the Author
Abhishek is a cooking enthusiast! Visit his website http://www.Cooking-Guru.com and download his FREE Cooking Report "Master Chef Secrets" and learn some amazing Cooking tips and tricks for FREE! Learn how to create the perfect meal on a shoe-string budget. And yes, you get to keep all the accolades! But hurry, only limited Free copies available!